- High, immediate adhesiveness
- Resistant to wash and dry-clean
- For many textiles also in combination with leather
- Elastic glue joint
- Dries transparent and flexible in approx. 30 minutes
- Solvent free
Suitable for hemming corduroy and denim trousers and jeans, repairing holes and tears in clothing and furnishing materials (e.g. jacks, trousers, tents, deck chairs and windbreaks), applying felt appliqués, edging runners, mats and carpets and fastening textile to wood, blockboard, chipboard, hardboard and softboard.
Not to be applied at temperatures below +10°C.
The surface must be dry, clean and free of dust and grease.
Directions for use
- A brush or spatula may be used to apply the glue. In most cases it is sufficient to apply the glue to one side only. The parts may be assembled either immediately or after no more than approx. 5 minutes drying time.
- After approx. 30 minutes, the assembly can be ironed (iron setting according to the type of fabric; this shortens the bonding time and improves resistance to washing and cleaning.
Fresh specks of glue may be removed with water. Dried-on glue is extremely hard to remove because of the good resistance of the product to solvents and cleaning products.
Store in tightly closed packaging in a dry, cool and frost free place.