- Very high final bond strength
- Permanently elastic
- Can be used internally and externally
- Paintable (test first)
- Good filling capacity
- Resistant to temperatures between -40°C and +100°C
- UV, water and all-weatherresistant
- 100% adhesive (non-shrinking)
- Also bonds to slightly damp surfaces
- Excellent bonding without primer
- Acid-free, odourless
- Mould resistant
- With resealable spout
- Bonding: e.g. glass, stone, natural stone, concrete, plasterwork, many synthetic materials, wood, chipboard, Trespa®, iron, aluminium, zinc, steel, stainless steel and other metals, ceramic tiles, cork and mirrors.
- Fixing: e.g. skirting boards, lathing, window sills, doorsteps, roof edges, construction boards, insulation materials, gypsum boards, polystyrene ornaments and decorative frames.
- Sealing: e.g. skirting boards (synthetics), window frames, stair steps, window sills, doorsteps and drywalls. Also suitable for sealing cracks in walls and ceilings.
Only apply at temperatures between +5°C and +40°C.
Both parts must be solid, clean, free of dust and grease. Use of primer not required. The surface may be slightly moist.
Apply cartridge contents using a sealant gun (e.g. UHU Power Pistol). If necessary, use a rubber mallet to tap lightly.
Preparation of product
Before using open cartridge at the top by cutting off the plastic nipple above the thread with a sharp knife. Fix the nozzle onto the cartridge and cut at an angle to the desired diameter.
Handling of packaging
Bonding and fixing: Cut the nozzle to a diameter of at least 0.5 cm. Sealing: Cut the nozzle at an angle to the desired joint width.
Directions for use
- Bonding and fixing: Apply in stripes or dots (every 10 - 40 cm). Always apply to the corners and along the edges of construction boards. Correctly position material within 10 minutes and press firmly or lightly tap with a rubber mallet. If necessary, clamp or fixate heavy materials for 24 hours. Maximum final bond strength after approx. 48 hours, depending on the substrate and the ambient circumstances.
- Sealing: Evenly apply to the bottom of the joint and tool within 10 minutes using a moistened (with soapy water without lemon) putty knife, sealant smoother, or finger. Tool the vertical joints from bottom to top. Fully cured after a few days (depending on the thickness of the layer). When painting over with alkyd paint, the paint may dry more slowly.
Use white spirit for cleaning tools and removing wet adhesive residue. Dry adhesive residue can only be removed mechanically.
Close container properly and store in a dry, cool and frost-freeplace.