- For correction of dots, fine lines and small areas
- Soft pen - easy to squeeze
- Metal tip for precise and smooth application
- Fast drying, with high covering power
- Suitable for all kinds of paper (ex. thermal paper)
Suitable for printed or handwritten texts on every type of paper (except thermal paper)
Preparation of product
Shake pen until you hear the mixing ball inside.
Directions for use
Before first use, remove the protection cover from the metal tip. Shake the pen until you hear the mixing ball inside. Press gently with the pen to apply correction fluid to the required area. The metal tip allows you to control the amount dispensed precisely and economically. Leave to dry for a few moments before writing on the corrected area. Replace cap on pen immediately after use.
Correction fluid can be removed from smooth surfaces, when dry, preferably with mechanical action using a blade or spatula.
Store in a dry, cool and frost-free place.