- Container from 58% plant-based raw materials
- Reduced CO2-emissions* (reduced carbon footprint)
- Lower consumption of fossil raw materials*
- 100% recyclable
- Unique screw cap that prevents glue from drying out
- Glue formula with 98% natural ingredients (including water)
- Without solvents
- Glues fast, strong and durable
- Cold washable
- * compared to the standard UHU stic averaged above the total lifecycle (calculated by denkstatt / Vienna, April 2013)
Suitable for glueing paper, cardboard, photos, Styrofoam® (expanded polystyrene), labels, textiles, etc.
Materials to be glued must be clean, dry and free from dust and grease. One of both surfaces must be absorbent.
Directions for use
UHU stic ReNATURE is applied with light pressure onto the materials to be glued. The parts are put together immediately after applying the glue.
UHU stic ReNATURE can be easily washed out with cold water.
Store in a dry, cool and frost-free place.