- Transparent and permament
- Strong, fast and clean
- Also suitable for Styrofoam®
- Extra smooth and even spray pattern
For bonding paper, cardboard, leather, felt, foams, many plastics, fabrics, textiles, Styrofoam® etc. among themselves and to many other materials such as wood, ceramics, glass etc. Suitable for indoor use only.
Do not use at temperatures below +10 °C.
UHU Power Spray contains volatile, highly flammable solvents. Appropriate precautions should be taken when using and storing this product. When applying product to larger surfaces, ensure good ventilation in the working area.
The areas to be glued must be dry and free of any dust or grease.
Directions for use
- Shake can well before use. Spray from a distance of approx. 15-20 cm to achieve even application. Spray the parts to be joined separately, leave to dry for approx 5-20 minutes, then press together briefly and very firmly. If gluing Styrofoam®, thinly spray both surfaces from a distance of approx. 30 cm and leave to dry for approx. 5-20 minutes before joining together.
Points of attention
- Pressurized container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Throw away only when completely empty. Do not breathe vapour. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition – Do not smoke. Without adequate ventilation accumulation of potentially explosive alloys possible. Keep out of reach of children.
Use benzine to clean stained parts and equipment and remove stains.
Product should be stored in a dry, cool and frost free place.