- Innovative formula: patent pending
- Stronger than wood
- Waterproof – European Standard EN 204-205 D4
- 100% adhesive – no shrinkage or foaming
- Free of isocyanates – clean and safe use
- Bonds all materials – hard, soft, porous/non-porous
- Filling (max. 4 mm)
- UV resistant
- Permanently flexible
- Paintable (test first)
- Temperature resistant from -40°C to + 120°C
- Colour: wood colour (beige).
To join almost all types of wood together and with many other materials, such as metal, stone, concrete and synthetics. Particularly suitable for demanding wood structures and connections (windows frames, doors, boats).
The temperature of the materials to be bonded and the surroundings should not be less than +5°C. Wood humidity content must be between 10% and 18% (up to 25%.
Surfaces must be clean, dust- and grease-free.
Directions for use
Surfaces must be clean, dust- and grease-free. Apply adhesive thinly and directly from the cartridge on one side. If desired, spread evenly with a spatula, glue spreader or brush. Join parts within 30 minutes after applying adhesive. Press or hammer firmly and fixate for 6 hours. Fully cured after 24 hours, depending on the amount of applied adhesive, humidity, temperature and the material.
Remove redundant adhesive immediately after applying.
Store in properly sealed packaging in a dry place at between +5°C and +25°C.