- Ultra strong, removable and reusable
- For fastening, affixing and repairing objects
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Dermatologically tested
- Made in Germany
- Thousands of applications all around the home and for DIY tasks such as "Third Hand". UV-resistant and moisture-resistant, thus suitable for indoors and outdoors.* Fixes objects of all kinds up to 3kg on various surfaces. The maximum load of 3kg is achieved under optimal conditions, i.e. flat objects (depth < 1cm) on smooth, solid surfaces, using a minimum of 6 pads, at room temperature (see user instructions).
- *Humidity resistant if on smooth surfaces such as metal, glass and plastic, but should not be permanently exposed to weather influence.
Keep away from children: Danger of confusion with chewing gum.
The areas to be glued must be dry and free of any dust or grease.
Directions for use
1) Pull off a glue pad and 2) knead until soft. 3) Distribute evenly (every 5-10 cm, depending on size of object to be fixed). 4) Fix by pressing firmly. 5) To remove, carefully detach the object by applying light rotational motion or by pulling it off from surface. To reuse: repeat from 2).
Possible residue can be removed by dabbing with another glue pad. UHU patafix may leave a greasy mark on absorbent surfaces; this can usually be removed with benzine.
Product should be stored in a dry, cool and frost free place.