OUR BROAD SELECTION OF SUPERGLUES
RECOGNIZE THEM QUICKER - DECIDE QUICKER
UHU has the right solution for every application.
- Lightning-fast and odourless superglues by UHU
- Available in liquid and gel versions
- For almost all materials
UHU SUPER GLUE MINIS
- In a handy storage boxreaches
- The smallest corners and joints
- Gel is ideal for porous materials and vertical surfaces
UHU SUPER GLUE CONTROL
- With Direct-Stop-Technology
- Does not drip, with suckback effect
- Super fast and extremely strong
Jobs involving glue can prove to be a wasted effort! But they don't have to! To make sure your next project or repair with UHU adhesive is a fast and lasting success, UHU has prepared a few tips.
WHICH MATERIALS CAN BE GLUED?
The vital question when selecting an adhesive is which materials can be glued. Are these materials air-permeable? Which loads and external influences are acting on the fragile points? Are there various materials involved?
THE SURFACES MUST BE FREE FROM DUST, OIL AND DIRT
For an optimal glueing result, the surfaces must first be thoroughly cleaned. Otherwise the hold of the adhesive will be compromised considerably.
COMMON SOURCES OF ERRORS
- Applying loads to the materials too quickly can result in the glued surfaces no longer adhering to one another. You must therefore allow sufficient drying time.
- More is better! In this case, this is often untrue! People often use too much glue. This extends the drying time and compromises adhesion.
- In the case of adhesives that cure by means of solvent or water, it is often not taken into account that one of the two materials must be permeable. The adhesive must therefore be selected on the basis of the material.