- Fast bonding and flexible repair adhesive
- For bonding leather and rubber, also in combination with other materials
- Bonding remains flexible: balance of material tension
- High water and temperature resistant
Suitable for leather, rubber, flexible foam, fabrics, felt, cork. Ideal for repairing worn down soles, heels and holes in sides and upper parts of almost all kinds of shoes and boots - also for belts.
approx. +15°C and +30°C
The surface must be dry, clean and free of dust and grease.
Directions for use
- Apply a thin and even coat to both parts of the assembly - porous materials possibly several times. Let dry. Once dry to the touch (within approx. 10 minutes), press the parts together briefly and firmly. After assembling correction is no longer possible.
- Dilution: if necessary the product can be diluted (nitro thinners and butyl acetate). Not more than 10% should be added, otherwise the adhesive properties of the product will be altered.
Points of attention
It contains volatile, highly flammable solvents; precautions are therefore necessary during use and storage. Ensure proper ventilation when using over large areas.
Remaining adhesive can be removed and equipment cleaned using methyl ethyl ketone (MEK), ethyl acetate or nitro thinners.
Store in tightly closed packaging in a dry, cool and frost-free place.